Intro:

Fungal acne was the bane of Yosef Aydin’s existence as it would emerge periodically but never fully went away. 

“I tried all sorts of medications and lotions, but nothing seemed to work,” Yosef a New York City high schooler, told me. “However, a miracle came by when my grandmother told me her ancient secret, honey. I hadn’t known my ideal skin was waiting for me in the cabinet.” 

Throughout the world, innovations have led Man to resort to Mother Nature’s raw elements. Not only honey but most of our health and wellness antidotes have been more accessible than we have contemplated. 

Honey, nature’s sweetest and most decadent creation, not only is it ambrosial, it’s a powerful antioxidant and healer. It’s been used in skincare regimens and treasured for its curative and beautifying properties ever since the dawn of knowledge. When recipes for healing ointments were found in clay tablets by the ancient Sumerians, honey was present. 

Milk, a nutrient-rich liquid food; the word goes around that Cleopatra used to bathe regularly in milk. After all, milk contains lactic acid which helps to gently buff away dead skin cells. 

Furthermore, during the Ming dynasty in China, women used rice water to clear away imperfections and inhibit aging. This practice flourished due to the abundance of enzymes, amino acids, and antioxidants in rice. 

All in all, skincare has been present for a long time in history, it just has a new name.

Nut Graph:

Skincare may be the trending cure towards beautification, wellness, and health today but truth be told it shouldn’t be novel. Unfortunately, with millennia of knowledge shrouded, many are unaware that this practice has been around since the beginning of time. Furthermore, a substantial amount of ingredients found in contemporary skincare products dates back to antiquity.