I’m passionate about a lot of things but the one thing I’m most passionate about is traveling. I love to travel to different states,cities and countries. I’ve been living in New York for almost my whole life and I feel like there’s so much more this world has to offer that it makes me want to go and explore all the fun and wonderful activities that are out there outside of New York. I’m more focused on trying new foods, meeting new people and seeing places that make you go “wow”. Like some places on my bucket list are Aruba, because it’s such a nice island and I’ve heard good things, I also want to go to Paris because the history and the artwork is amazing, would love to see it in person and I would love to go to Colombia because like it’s Colombia, who wouldn’t want to go ,it speaks for itself. Those are just some of the places I would love to visit and travel to. It’s hard for me to shy away from this passion because every time you go on social media, you see all these people posting different sceneries and different foods from all around the world, that it makes me want to see it with my own eyes and try different foods.