Some communities I am a part of our religious communities where we all gather at one place every day for one month after a long day of fasting. Languages I have had to learn to engage with these communities are Arabic and also the pronunciation of specific words because there are multiple pronunciations based on where you’re from or how you have been taught or learned. These languages were learned through school and where I was brought up from. Also, there are so many ‘languages’ that are seen in so many places. There are like ‘New York’ terms that people say that an outsider from another place would not understand and it goes vice versa. A popular term used is it is brick outside meaning it is cold and an outsider may not understand that term. Also, in Canada, people use the term washroom while in New York, we use the bathroom, so it is interesting to see different communities from outside. A particular word that I use so I feel part of the crowd would be the word facts. This would be used in order to confirm something I strongly believe in instead of confirming with the word yes. I would say another community I might be a part of is the texting community in a way where I would use a lot of abbreviations to shorten out words or phrases used. Also, this is very specific based on whoever I am texting. If you are part of a community in school, you would most likely use professional language and not slang, whereas if you were in a sports community, you would use different phrases. Another community I am a part of is the gaming community where a specific game I play, you need to communicate with your teammates to call things out such as where the enemy last killed you and all these callouts have specific shortcut names that players use when naming the place.