SUMMARY- The article is about the author felling that he don’t below anywhere and how he wrote a poem about he being a teenager. He was born in Chicago Illinois and his parents are from Mexico Cañadas de Obregón. They moved to Calumet City and he start to feel like he didn’t below there because of the language. He feel like he need to move to Mexico and he will find all the answer. When he was 16 his parents let him move to Mexico but when he was  there all the kids were saying that he didn’t below there that he was from United States, then he start writing poems.

RESPONSE- In some way I feel identify with this article, the particular reason for this is when I was 13 I moved to United States and 4-5 days later I start to attend to High School, I didn’t feel comfortable with the language and I not good making new friends, 3 years pass and I didn’t feel comfortable at all but a least I make new friends and talk to a lot of people that I though I wasn’t able to talk. One more year pass I got the opportunity to get back to my country, When I was there all my old friends and family start calling me “blanquito” or “Gringo” and there I start to think the same way of the author that I didn’t below there.