A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

Annotated Biography

My Subject is about how news influence in the people that lives in NY city, I think this matter’s because I hear people that say that news only make people worry, but if we think in another way this is actually a worry or could be more as a benefit. I hope to learn why some of my neighbor act like this way, because news as the name say, is to bring people information about what is going on, then why the people that live surround me always say bad think about the news.

Attacks on Asian-Americans Threaten ‘Family

The attacks against Asian American When a Filipino immigrant was physically attacked on a New York City sidewalk this week, the Philippine foreign secretary took to Twitter to request his fellow citizens to fight back.In another post about its attack, foreign secretary Teodoro Locsin said, “The approach to racism has to be police not knowledge. Only force is recognized by racists. They actually just try to fight back but, they couldn’t cause of they are many people against this,But now, this means that we need to get worry about what could happend to us, or just take it as something they got personal. Many of my neighbors say things like, “now we got to be carefull against asian people,” butI Honestly feel that we don’t have to worry because this is an affair that the mayorly of people is not involved.

The Subway Needs Riders to Save It. Will They

Adrienne Crespo, a subway conductor, watched the crowds on the trains thin out when the coronavirus swept through New York City early last year. A year ago the pandemic drained the subway of nearly all its riders, sickened thousands of New York City transit workers and plunged North America’s largest public transit agency into its worst financial emergency ever. Now as the city’s mass vaccination campaign reaches more people and urban life slowly rebounds, public transit officials are confronting a sobering reality. this info is abously cause a bad image on subway station and maybe take other passenger to take another traportaion method. I personaly think that this is something to worry, because now we cannot actually believe if take this rute will be the better way. I am agree with the idea that we need to be carefull even is the vaccine is making his job.

This thing could be so controversial, but is interesting how see people could talk about this kind of theme’s just for the reason they could had his own ideas. in my neighborhood I see a lot of people that does’t wacth it, just for the simple reason that they don’t want to hear stuff that make then feel scared. most of the time this is pronounced by old people and adults around 50 years old. but ether or not people need’s to be informed, many old people doesn’t use the phone as the same way we do it today. if we could made then people would prevent disaster, there was a time I was going to take the Q train on 14 union square station for visit my College, but I saw in the news there gonna be a construction in that station warning me to take another station and that’s the point, prevent bad situations that may could happend and had something to have in conversation.

1. Prof. Edelson