Who I Am

Hello, my name is Sandra.

I am majoring in Law and Paralegal Studies because I would really love to be part of the District Attorney’s office in Brooklyn one day. I think getting justice for someone doing a wrong to you is a great satisfaction. I also believe that law, if you know it right, can benefit you. I also realized that I like to talk to people and find out everything about a specific moment, the who, what, where, why, and I am very good at filing documents, that I even do it at my home. Something I want to learn from this course is how does a paralegal start the process of filing paperwork and what each form is for.

A little bit about myself is that I have not been in a classroom since 2013, when I finished my Associates in Business Administration. I am ambitious, I always want more. I am soon to be married with my fiancee by May, we have two little girls who we adore! I quit my full-time job to pursue my long time goals, I am juggling my family, my home, my school work, and my part time job to have a more promising career.

1. Kerin E. Coughlin

Hi Sandra, you obviously have a strong desire to succeed, that’s terrific! I admire you for returning to school, I’ve done that a few times in my life 🙂 , it’s always exciting but a little scary! I am confident you can achieve your goals. Welcome to our program!
    Prof. C.