LAW1103 Civil Law & Procedure SP2019

active 1 day, 22 hours ago
LAW1103 Civil Law & Procedure SP2019
Law and Paralegal Studies
LAW 1103
Spring 2019

This course addresses the theory and application of law and procedure in civil litigation with emphasis on New York State law. It focuses on the role of the paralegal in preparing for litigation, including an understanding of the court system, steps in the litigation process and their time lines, drafting documents, trial and post-trial topics, and an introduction to the use of the computer in litigation. Prerequisites are CUNY proficiency in reading and writing; pre- or corequisites are LAW 1101 and ENG 1101. Three credits.

We're coming..

https://www.bigperspectives.com/2019/08/first-woman-with-autism-passes-bar-and.html?m=1 See MoreWe're coming..

Come on Early Birds..

Just doing some last minute drying of my LAPLS TShirt and Ill be running back to 285..maybe stop […] See MoreCome on Early Birds..

05/16/2018 just moments before i gave speech in a hotel juat west of Times Square

05/16/2018 just before I gave one hell of a speech in a Hotel just west of Times Square.  […] See More05/16/2018 just moments before i gave speech in a hotel juat west of Times Square

Hi Abigail, thanks for alerting us to this development! On a related note, the US Supreme Court […] See More

And thank them you Professor Coughlin for an awesome semester. Have yourself a great spring break […] See More

Ana, thank you for this thorough summary! I agree it's annoying when parties, etc. hold up […] See More

Hello

I think this is the right page.. If so hello See MoreHello