LAW1103 Civil Law & Procedure SP2019

active 1 month, 1 week ago
LAW1103 Civil Law & Procedure SP2019
Law and Paralegal Studies
LAW 1103
Spring 2019

This course addresses the theory and application of law and procedure in civil litigation with emphasis on New York State law. It focuses on the role of the paralegal in preparing for litigation, including an understanding of the court system, steps in the litigation process and their time lines, drafting documents, trial and post-trial topics, and an introduction to the use of the computer in litigation. Prerequisites are CUNY proficiency in reading and writing; pre- or corequisites are LAW 1101 and ENG 1101. Three credits.

A little gem in the variations of articles out there

So apparently the MTA just failed to quell a lawsuit concerning the lack of accessibility at […] See MoreA little gem in the variations of articles out there

Final grades are posted!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have posted your final course grades on CUNYfirst, and your final exam […] See MoreFinal grades are posted!!

Follow-up to today's class

Ladies and Gentlemen, You did an EXCELLENT job with our final exam review today!  I expect […] See MoreFollow-up to today's class

Hi Abigail, thanks for alerting us to this development! On a related note, the US Supreme Court […] See More

And thank them you Professor Coughlin for an awesome semester. Have yourself a great spring break […] See More

Ana, thank you for this thorough summary! I agree it's annoying when parties, etc. hold up […] See More

Hello

I think this is the right page.. If so hello See MoreHello