Civil Law and Procedure, 1103- HW Assignment #1-Marlo Cordo

Marlo Cordo
Civil Law and Procedure 1103
Professor Kerin E. Coughlin
ā€œWho you areā€- HW Assignment #1

Who are you?

My name is Marlo Cordo I have pursued my career in law and paralegal studies and looking to get an Associates Degree. Since a child IĀ  was always interested in research and finding out facts. I am very excited to work for a major law firm here in New York City the greatest city ever. I have chosen to take paralegal studies as my major because, law and facts always interested me. I am the type of person that likes to get down to the truth about matters.

Secondly, I would like to learn how to be the best paralegal for my attorney and preparing him or her to go to trial. It is very important to be trained in this type of work since you are dealing with peopleā€™s lives.Ā Also,Ā I’mĀ looking forward to learning how the law applies to defending the client and setting up the evidence that will hold weight in winning the case. I am here to be the best assistant for my supervising attorney and firm.

Also, I would like to share a few things about myself not related to paralegal studies. I love the outdoors and enjoy exploring new places. I have enjoyed sightseeing around my own city right here in New York City the greatest city on the planet. I am a true nativeĀ New Yorker and very proud to live here. The world is changing and neighborhoods are being rebuilt and we are growing with the times. I want to be more part of my community and learn about people and culture. I like photography and eating healthy. Iā€™m looking forward to this class and expanding my horizons.

1. Kerin E. Coughlin

Thanks Marlo, I agree, NYC is the best in the world! If you’re interested in learning more about its history, culture etc., I can let you know of programs that nerds like me attend. (You won’t become a nerd, I promise.) I hope you enjoy our course!
    Prof. C.