For my final I would like to base my photograph on a Buzzfeed video about “Mom’s talk about their Postpartum depression.” This video was very short but I felt very strong about this case. Postpartum depression for certain mother’s mean to them is the disconnection they have with their baby. In American Psychological Association 1 in 7 mother are affected by Postpartum Depression. This is a serious problem and I would like to make this case very seriously. I would bring two props; a baby bottle and a small teddy bear. This would illustrate the common use of baby’s but they would be place very different and have a darker lighting.
- The tone of this would be serious
- This would be a metaphorical message
- This image would be still life
- their will be no models in this photography
- My objects are a Baby bottle and teddy bear
- My lighting would be dark, with a spotlight
- For this image it would depict dark shadows and some shallow dept of field or a bugs eye view.