: This post provides listing Name That Type Discussions. It uses the category “Name That Type Discussion” and can be found under Activities in the site menu. Use the suggested outline below to structure your assignment posts.
Students will comment in live synchronous class discussions to try and identify or answer questions related to posted in class content. This is part of class participation grade.
- Students will reinforce the typographic principles of the course through observation and critiques of current work examples in typographic industry.
- Students will develop type identifications skills
- Students will develop an awareness of typography history general typographic knowledge
- Students will comment during live synchronous class sessions and or critique work as per instructions in Name That Type OpenLab posts
- Live synchronous class participation
- Add assignment resources or readings
Name That Type – LSO logo Discussion
What year was the First Sans Serif typeface designed