Type Challenges are design assignments and discussions
- Students will reinforce the typographic principles of the course through observation and critiques of current
- Challenges are paired with projects and course assignments thought the semester. They are structured to be completed in class within specific time and design guidelines.
Try to recreate one Fenda Edições Cover Layouts
- Create an InDesign file 8.5×11
- Try to replicate your selected layout with type on a path
- Create a new post named “Last Name_First_Name_ TC_CT
- •Give it categories “Student Post Type Challenge” “Type Challenge – Cover Type”
- Save your work as a jpg named: “Last Name_First_Name_ TC_CT.jpg”. Insert jpg INTO your post.
- Comment on at least one other students work. Try to give your assessment in terms of what is working or not clear. “loving or “liking” or “being blown away” by work is OK but not helpful. What and why the work is successful and what is not working is key in refining and improving work.
- Specified time or 11:30PM the night before next class
- Add assignment resources or readings
InDesign User Guide:
InDesign Multi page Doc Set Up
InDesign Change Doc Set Up
InDesign Page Numbering
InDesign Style Sheet Resources
Set Existing Text to Style Sheet