Jessie Chen’s HW#3: Color, Food Photography, and Instagram

In my opinion, sharing anything about yourself on social media allows you to connect with those who view it in many different ways. In the case of food photography, posting photos of your food online will often advertise the restaurant its from. Sharing photos of food helps restaurants draw customers in by making them want to have a taste of their food, which is a part of their marketing plan. Social media also gives an opportunity to show off talents, such as when someone has just finished cooking their meal and they want to share their accomplishment. In my case, I post food photography on my social media to record what dishes I like in different restaurants, so I can remember which places to go back to in the future.

This Thanksgiving, my mom cooked steak for dinner. Usually, during Thanksgiving, families gather together to eat a big meal that includes roasted turkeys, mash potatoes, and pumpkin pie for dessert. However in my case, my family doesn’t like eating turkey meat, nor do we celebrate Thanksgiving. Coincidentally, my mom wanted to eat something expensive this Thanksgiving, so she made steak, eggs, and vegetables for us.

This entry was posted in #studentHW. Bookmark the permalink.