Introduction – Justin

Hello, my name is Justin Pope. I was born in Manhattan, New York and currently live in the Bronx. This is my third year at City Tech and I am majoring in Computer Systems Technology. I chose this as my major because I want to have a career in Software Development because I enjoy technology and constantly use my computer. I have wanted to learn how to create software because it is a stable job market and it can also be useful because I can learn how to create my own applications for home use. I am taking this class because it is required for my major. My hobbies are gaming, and watching shows on streaming services. I enjoy gaming because it is a great way to calm down and escape the real world for a while.

Dragon Ball Super is one of my favorite shows and the only anime show I watch. I also enjoyed Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z Kai when I was younger.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

Uh, huh. Dragon Ball. I have a hard-core gamer friend is who completely hooked on it and has been forever! She’s also an anime geek. Me, I love interactive fiction/adventure games like Firewatch, and I finally bit the bullet and bought a Switch so I can actually play Breath of the Wild instead of just watching the playthroughs. Being a software developer must be fascinating. Good luck with it!