Write Out Loud!

Introduction- Fernando

One word to describe how I am feeling about this course is excitement. One worry I have is that I might end up procrastinating or zoning out during class, however, I will do my best to make sure none of this will happen. I do not really have any technical issues except for my internet cutting out on me sometimes or not fully knowing all the functions of my laptop. Somethings about myself is that I am hoping to major in Mechanical Engineering, I love riding my bike/skateboard, I am very athletic and love to play sports, and I like watching anime. I was born and raised in Brooklyn but I just recently moved to Staten Island.

When my parents were deciding on my name they actually had a coin toss to see what name I would get. My mom wanted to name me Fernando and my dad wanted to name me Zues. As you can see my mom won the toss and thus my name is Fernando. However, my mom did let my dad choose my middle name and the name he chose was Javier. I am proud of my name afterall it was my parents choice and no one treats me differently based on my name.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

So easy to zone out in a Zoom class. I know. I do it myself when I’m in a meeting.

Zues is interesting. Where did that come from?