Write Out Loud!

Introduction- Jeffrey

Genshin impact is fun and I’m always tired

One word to describe how I feel about the course is interested. One of my worries is that we might get to much reading since I tend to get distracted when a reading is long. So a little about myself I’m majoring in computer systems and I come I was born in America but my parents were from Dominican Republic so I’m a bit of both and I’m really enjoy playing video games it helps when I’m stressed and as you can see from the picture genshin impact is my favorite game that I’ve been playing for a while but besides genshin I play things like rainbow six siege and call of duty and gta 5 if my friends are playing as well ps4 gang. Don’t really know to much about why I was named Jeffrey but I do know my dad choose the name.

1. Jorge Rivas

Hello Jeffrey, I’m worried about reading too because I have the same problem as you, I hope we can solve this and get good grades.

2. Jacquelyn Blain

Don’t know if you’ve looked, but I believe there’s another Genshin person in this class. Love the image. About the reading… I think Perusall is really going to help that (fingers crossed anyway!).