"Game On, Python!"

Dragon- Darly Martinez

In the city of new york, there is a boy called Starly, he is Dominican, he came to the United States only 4 years ago. Starly was raised by a humble family and he always had to work for the things he wanted. Starly loves to play videogames but he has a problem with videogames, he always leaves everything he has to do for the last time because he prefers to play videogames than doing his homework or something productive for him. In the year 2020 Starly finish high school and started college, while Starly is in college he was too lazy to turn in his work on time and he always thinks about how other people get famous and get rich by doing something stupid on the internet, he was frustrated because how someone who doesn’t study can get all of that in one day to the other and he had to be there doing homework that he didn’t like and studying something that he wasn’t really sure that he wanted to do. One day Starly sees a game on his computer that he didn’t remember he install the game was called “Dream” he tries to open it and a warning pop up and says “are you sure you want to achieve your dream?” he clicks yes, them another warning pops up that says “Are you sure? there is no coming back.” he thinks about it, he was thinking that it may be a hacker trying to get into his computer but he says “F*CK it lest try, anyways I don’t have anything important in my computer, them he clicks “Yes” and a Fairy comes out of his screen and ask “there is something you want to achieve in life? I can give it to you but… everything has a price.” Starly was perplexed and he couldn’t talk for few minutes until Fairy says “Hello??!!, I’m here you are not hallucinating, now tell me what you want to achieve and I will make it true, with some complications obviously.” Starly asks “What are those complications?” and Fairy says ” you will find out later, now tell me you don’t have any other option! if you don’t tell me I will never leave you already give me permission to do whatever you want with you.” Starly says “No I didn’t!” The fairy says “Didn’t you see read more in the warnings that I gave you? Anyway, tell me if not I will get into your head and see it myself!” Starly says “O… Ok… Okay I’m going to tell you, I just want to be successful creating a game or something like that ” and Fairy says Don’t say more I have the perfect world for you!” Starly says “WORLD??!!!” and his computer screen sucks him up.

Starly wakes up and he is in a world that he has never seen in any videogame, the trees were giant and the creatures around him were strange. Starly looks around him for like ten minutes and the Fairy appears and says “I will be your guide in this world and I will help you achieve your dream” Starly says “What is this place and what I have to do in order to achieve my dream?” The Fairy says “This is a world created by you! created by your deepest fantasies, designed to help you find the path that is already in your mind but you forget where is it.” Starly says “Hmm… Okay, what do I have to do? ” The Fairy says ” Just go to the South and you will found the way to your dream.” Starly starts walking towards the south. On his way, Starly found a monster that was trying to kill him, he started running and he saw something in front of him, it was like a floating window that says ” you can use magic against enemies, to use magic aim to an enemy and think about shooting.” Starly was confused but he decided to try. Starly turns around and aim at the monster and say “SHOOT!!!” a ball of some type of energy came out of his arm and kills the monster. Starly sees a village and when he gets there he an old man calls him super loud and says ” YOU HAVE TO BE THE ONE!” and Starly says ” The one? what you mean by that?” the old man says the one that is going to save us from the devil that is destroying this world, the old man gives Starly a sword and says “This is the Devil Cleaner, a sword created for the one that can destroy all the devil it touches when the one uses it.” Starly says “I don’t think I’m the one but let me hold it to see what happens” the sword shine and creates a wave of light that points into a big and dark castle that is far away from the village. After holding the sword Starly knows exactly what he has to do in order to save this world and teleports into the castle. In the castle, he sees a man with a demonic aura and tells him “I’m here to destroy you” the man stands up and say “You stupid human think that you can defeat me, humans are so weak that I didn’t even need strong demons to defeat and kill villages full of them and I also won’t need to fight you myself” Two demons appear from the back of the Demonic Man and attack Starly, he kills both the demons only by touching them with his sword, the Demonic Man says ” interesting, finally a human that can do something, I’ll make you regret coming here, I’m going to crush you until beg me.” Starly runs towards him and tries to hit him. The Demonic Man dodges his attack and hit him with a powerful punch that makes Starly crash into a wall. Starly get up and feel how the sword is telling him to by one with it and an armor color gold start appearing in his body. The Demonic Man tries to attack him again but Starly grabs his fist and with his strength brings him to his knees and says “humanity will never be ruled by any other creature.” and slay him with his sword. Starly appears in front of his computer and in the screen he sees a text that says “you wanted to create a game, right? you just live it.” This motivated Starly to keep going with the college until he learns enough to create the game he just lived. 7 years later, Darly Completed his major in Computer Science and create a game that all people liked and millions of people around the world bought.

1. Jacquelyn Blain

I can absolutely see where this might go. A simple, shy girl learns to become brave and forthright as she helps this Alien (from the planet Earth! [I love it!]) learn about what is to him an alien culture and find his way home again. He’s kind of like a mean ET, isn’t he? 🙂 This obviously isn’t the full story with a beginning, middle, and end, but it’s got the shape of one.