ENG1101 Blain FYLC FA2020

active 1 year, 6 months ago
ENG1101 Blain FYLC FA2020
English
1101

This is the course site for Jackie Blain’s ENG 1101 component of the First Year Learning Community “Game On, Python!” ENG1101 is designed to help develop skills in writing, researching, and reading that can be transferred into a variety of settings.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Jacquelyn Blain

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Update - Giancarlo Forero

Currently on Sunday, December 13th I'm trying to balance my assignments with my study time. It's […] See MoreUpdate - Giancarlo Forero

Final Reflection- Emmanuel

Before this semester started, I had these ambitions that I needed to improve on how I write and […] See MoreFinal Reflection- Emmanuel

Update - Nicholas Harley

The outing of this semester has be pretty good to be honest. Currently I'm just finishing up some […] See MoreUpdate - Nicholas Harley

Comment on "Shon – Visual Map"

Well... since I can't read it sideways, and it's not a pdf that I can download and rotate... but […] See MoreComment on "Shon – Visual Map"

Comment on "Visual Map- Emmanuel"

This is very simple, with only two major branches and not a lot of interesting choosing going on. […] See MoreComment on "Visual Map- Emmanuel"

Comment on "Visual Map – Ria Arora"

This should work just fine. It will be interesting to see how you flesh out each box with the […] See MoreComment on "Visual Map – Ria Arora"