The first semester is almost over and I am so happy we are going to have about 1 month before second semester starts. Honestly, I do not even know how I managed to do all school work and work.This semester was really hard for me and I was stressed out every day because I was not having enough time and I was always worrying if I will be able to submit all my assignments on time.  I was worrying if I will pass all my classes and I still do. My teachers were good and they were explaining everything but because I am a little slow and I always need extra time to think about everything  and the recording really helped me. Especially when I was doing my hw. I think its really cool that keds have a change to rewatch what happened in class and that is something you don’t have when you actually go to college. So It was a big plus for me. The only problem i was having is that sometimes i was not understanding what i have to do for my English class. So i had to read each student’s work and kinda come up with what the person was trying to say and then come up with a whole picture. That is how I mostly did all my hws for this class.  I had so many problems with doing  hw( not only this class)  that almost every time I had to stay up so late. So, I am happy I am gonna have  a break soon.