"Game On, Python!"

Baldwin_Muhammad Nasar

First of all, James Baldwin is trying to say that world has many detail and past information which might open the path for all new generations students. He wants students to have a basic understanding and deeper thoughts. James want that the student must stand against injustices and allow their voice  which can heard around. He wants that students should have a strong desire to achieve something or learn. Based on my opinion what James Baldwin meant by “World is larger” is not to give up even though we are facing many obstacles or fail in achieve your most important part of your life. Instead of losing yourself you must kept trying to achieve something not only that you must stay strong too.

I totally agree that, “The Guardian article correct” based on my point of view I believe that everyone has different mindset about curiosity of killed by education but I think that curiosity has been killed because it become a headache instead of interest. Why it happen because we are learning what is based on books, we are not trying new things. There are many ways of learning for example through technology what will happen in future.

Overall my experience with technology went really interesting because when I was 4 year old. That time my dad gifted me mini iPad 3 in my birthday but I didn’t no anything about it because I used to watch cartoon in TV. Then as the days passing I started watching on iPad. What got me curious is different styles of Phone because I never think that I would see different shapes of phone and different features of it. Asking questions always help us to know more and have an understanding of new things which we never think about. Mostly questions help us to think deeper rather than answers because we try to put our mindset in it.

1. Ria Arora

The first sentence really stood out to me. History definitely opens paths in a way or other for future generations and it has been doing it since many years. I agree, staying strong is really important at all times. I wonder in what way students can make their voices heard?
    Wow, portrayed beautifully in one line, “curiosity becomes headache instead of interest.” This happens to me, sometimes though!! (lol).
    So sweet, you got an Ipad at 4, really? Again a good point made..asking questions is really important to have knowledge and information.