"Game On, Python!"

Baldwin – Akash Patel

I think Baldwin is saying that the world has so many histories, many of addressing racism in America. But the message he is trying to say is about allowing students to continue to fight for their justice and by saying this he is open student’s view of what happening around them. When Baldwin said “The world is larger”, I think Baldwin trying to explain that there is much more in the world that needs to know and learn as there many things happening. The world is so beautiful, which gives us space to live as we all can choose our own path to go long way.  

I believe “The Guardian” article is correct. Not everyone is the same as the others. There are differences in terms of having thoughts about something or someone. If something that someone won’t like, others might like it. The school did kill the curiosity that students have. It may because the knowledge that students are getting is only from what teachers teach students and what is required of there standard based on books. It’s good to learn this way but as years pass students become a little unfocused on what the work they are doing is right or wrong? This may affect a student’s life as I have seen many students who are being on the wrong path because of not having an interest in education. Overall, I think curiosity is most important in our life because if we don’t have any curiosity to work, learn, or on any bases, we won’t move forward in life.  

The experience with the digital world has been good. When I was about 8, I was curious to know the system of technology. During the time I don’t know what is a computer? What is T.V? And so other technology. I used to go to my friend’s house as I trying to get information and learn from their computer as much as I can. Something that got me curious is the different features of the system where all the questions started building up in my mind. This is still happening as the new features are developing in every new system of technology. We Should start researching with questions rather than answers because questions are most important where we search which indicated the answers.

1. Muhammad Nasar

In the second paragraph the second line really stood out to me and I definitely agree to it because we are not the same, everybody has a different personality and different point of view. I also believe that school kills curiosity because teachers are only teaching what they got ordered for and what is based on the books but not only that the most important thing that I believe is homework because it gives them stress. So instead of homework they should do in classwork which will be good and easy for students to understand too. But also teachers should do more experimental things because it gives a student experience and gets a student interested in it.

2. Muhammad Nasar