Dear Future Self,  You already completed the first step which was making it into college. You are on the right path to success it just time to proceed on that same path. If I stick to the plan I created for college and don’t stray from it I should have very little problems. I understand this wasn’t the ideal way you wanted to start your first semester but things happen and it is what it is. Instead of complaining and worrying about the current situation make that best out of it and possibly use it to your advantage. Remember that there is always room for improvement on your journey. You can always find new or change your methods to better your college experience. College is more than an opportunity for you to earn your degree, You can build upon the established skills you already have obtained. Even the people around you such as your Professors and Classmates can provide guidance that helps further in your college career. If you ever feel lost or overwhelmed just take a look back at this letter to regain your drive to continue on your path.

Businessman Is Getting Through The Obstacles To Reach His Goalsbusiness  Concept Vector Stock Illustration - Download Image Now - iStock

This image is a reminder that no matter what obstacles are in front of you there will be a way to get over, around or even through it. If you managed to solve a problem in the past you can do it.  That continuous passion and drive will never let anything halt you from meeting if goals. Just anticipate how great it will feel eventually make it to the finish line.