Dear Future Me,

I know you were worried about your first semester of college, but hopefully, you are now situated with your classes and professors. You should never forget how important it Is to avoid procrastination, always do your assignments as soon as possible so that you can clear some time to study. I’m sure your now more than aware of the difficulties you’ll face in college, hopefully its enough to force you to remember to keep your phone on “Do Not Disturb”.It also wouldn’t hurt to utilize your writing knowledge in your day to day life in school. Be it, through emails, essays, or even as you plan out your work. Continuing to learn how to improve your writing and grammar can only help you, so don’t rob yourself of that opportunity to improve.

Amazon.com: Hang in There Cat Poster - Printed on Premium Cardstock Paper -  Sized 11 x 14 Inch - Perfect Funny Motivational Poster For Home or Office -  Humorous Decor, Funny Quote: Posters & Prints

I know, this picture is dumb, but it can’t be any further from the truth. Everything ahead of you is going to be challenging, don’t let that intimidate you. Overcome those challenges, use them to grow as a person! I know you can do it you just have to “hang in there”, and who knows, maybe you’ll realize that you had fun during your time overcoming everything this semester had to throw at you. Also, one last thing, be sure to reward yourself after a heavy workload, you’ve earned that episode of “Community”.