Attended the photoshoot for product shots

The ball started moving really fast when it came to the internship because it’s remote, she assigned me the first content for the Instagram page and we reviewed the essential things like developing the brand’s visual identity. The colors, typefaces, context for body copy, and headlines. I ran into so many hiccups this week in particular I created content for the brand’s Instagram page along with stories. I thought I was following the guidelines she wrote in an email but I misunderstood what was asked of me. I had to recreate the post I have been waiting on her approval for. I would call this experience like anything new it takes trial and error to get something done especially when it’s your first time. I can’t blame myself too much I can always improve and ask more questions ahead of time to make sure I created something that my supervisor would really like. I was upset that I didn’t get it right the first time but luckily, I had enough time to revise everything I created and was able to make some corrections to nail the deadlines for the week she has assigned me.

I also help my boss Tasha set up some product shots and research visuals for an upcoming in-feed post for the brand. I analyzed the analytics for the post I created so I could better test how the SEO is performing because I have been working on the certification outside of the internship this is a perfect way to access what I learned so far.