About Me

My name is Brittaney Acevedo this is my last semester at New York City College of Technology. I’m currently studying to have a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree I have previously finished my associate’s in Communication Design degree. Currently, I enjoy working in programs such as adobe Lightroom to edit photo also Photoshop and I recently I gained the skill of alternating between too. I have been spending my time freelancing coming up with the brand interface and design strategies for clients I have assisted. My focus after College is to break into the Tech world and get a career in Digital Marketing. While being in my major I learned so much about different designers through my classes. These designers helped me learn about art in general, having so many different perspectives. This influenced my recent enjoyment of visiting museums and checking the latest gallery but most importantly to enjoy the upcoming designer in the digital world who are really giving enlightenment to a wide variety of topics that matter in today’s society.