Internship Coming to a close

I’m finishing up all projects this week and signing off the internship hours required for the course. I’ve already started to plan for what’s next for me after completing this internship. I’m in the process of looking for another internship to carry out for the summer and then transition into a full-time position in digital marketing in the fall. Another possibility is to find a job starting in the summer but I’m happy with either possibility because it’s a stepping stone in the right direction for me either way. So far, I have been looking for my next place of interest through the Parkerdewey micro internship, LinkedIn, handshake, and indeed.

I’m looking to further develop my skills after this internship is over I felt like this internship gave me structure when meeting deadlines for projects and adjusting design based on the feedback especially with constructive criticism to meet their needs to make satisfactory designs. I learned new software and app to make creating the most efficient for me overall. This internship was not exactly my style, I was really surprised because my initial thoughts for the internship were that this would reflect me and be on-brand for what I personally care about. I felt like my boss for the internship was always throwing curve balls at me during the internship and making so many adjustments. I can’t wait to hopefully land a position since I’m graduating this semester. Hopefully, I can work a remote position or Asynchronous position because I’ve been working since the beginning of the pandemic and I think It would be nice for a change to not interact with so many people on a daily basis. This experience overall gave me anxiety about the job hunting process but it also gives me good practice.