Monthly Archives: February 2017

Reminder: Paper #1 is DUE 3/2

This is a gentle reminder that Paper #1 is due on Thursday 3/2 by the end of day. To submit the paper, you will need to go to Blackboard and upload your paper under the tab “Submit Paper Here.”

Posted in Announcements | Leave a comment

Kimberly Vargas: Who takes selfies?

After analyzing all the data and information gathered from the website selfiecity, I came to the conclusion that women take more selfies than men. Majority of the selfies taken also display happiness and content rather than gloominess. It surprised me, however, … Continue reading

Posted in #studentHW | Leave a comment

homework#1- who takes selfies?

Selfiecity is a website dedicated in collecting and investigating the style of self portraits in five cities across the world; bangkok, Berlin, Mascow, new york and sao paulo. based on the data shown, bangkok have the youngest age profile out … Continue reading

Posted in #studentHW | Leave a comment

Hw #1

After exploring through selfiecity, what actually interested me was not the age,gender, or the facial expression that different people made while taking a selfie, maybe a little but not much. However what actually interested me was the way how their … Continue reading

Posted in #studentHW | Leave a comment

homework#1(selfiecity)

A selfie is a self-portrait photograph, typically taken with a digital camera and smart phone held in the hand or supported by a selfie stick. Selfies are often shared on social networking services such as Facebook, snapchat, and Instagram. After … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

homework#1

Posted in #studentHW | Leave a comment

Selfiescity

what I found very interesting for me by looking at all differents cities selfies that the majority of the people from New York City are very serious on their pictures than in other cities around the world. Thats why I … Continue reading

Posted in #studentHW | Tagged | Leave a comment

g singh: who takes selfies?

One thing that I found interesting on Selfiecity were the average smile scores for the five cities with Bangkok having the greatest average smile score and Moscow having the least. From the data, there were more selfies of women than … Continue reading

Posted in #studentHW | Leave a comment

Selfiecity

Selfiecity is a website designed to collect selfies from five major cities around the world. Many things are noticeable just as one may open the website including the difference in the number of male and female photos. Perhaps women show … Continue reading

Posted in #studentHW | Leave a comment

Alexis Sosa: Who takes Selfies?

The data that caught my attention the most was the percentage difference in males compared to females that take selfies around these five locations. Regardless of the location there seemed to be at least a 10% difference in the amount of … Continue reading

Posted in #studentHW | Leave a comment