REQUIREMENTS FOR FINAL REVIEW
Monday, May 20
Preliminary Presentation Review:
Prepare a draft of your presentation for class on Thursday, 5/16, to discuss during your desk crit.
Each student will have 10 minutes total, approximately 5 minutes for presentation, and 5 minutes for comments. To make best use of this time, and for a strong presentation, you must prepare! Plan what you will present, how you will visually present it, and what you will say. Practice your presentation and limit yourself to approximately 10-15 pages/slides.
- Store Concept and Logo
- Concept Model & Drawings (bring your concept model)
- Overall Massing of your building based on zoning study
- How your store relates to its context (drawings/diagrams/research)
- Plan of store within immediate site context
- Store program
- Plans (each floor)
- Sections (at least 2)
- Exterior Elevations (east and south)
- Interior Elevations
- Enlarged ADA bathroom plans and elevations
- Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Material Concept/Material Board(s)
- Display examples and display organization
- Representation of space and materiality (this can include axonometric or perspective drawings, exploded axonometrics, rendered views, etc)
- Physical model of store design is optional
All presentations will be projected. Students must arrive by 8:15 to upload their presentations before the review begins at 8:30. Being on time will be a factor of your grade. If you are late, your grade will be reduced.
By the next day, 5/21, post your presentation to the blog. This is required, and you will not receive a grade without posting. Categorize your post under your name and under “Post 12_Final Presentation Project 2.”