CONCEPT MODEL & DRAWINGS
For Assignment 3 you will create a concept model based on your logo and store concept. You should begin by sketching your ideas for your model, and include these on your final board. After you make your model, you should then make a final hand-drawn diagram illustrating how your concepts and logo are exhibited in your model.
Your board should include the following:
- Hand-drawn sketches of concept model ideas (process sketches)
- Image(s) of physical concept model
- Hand-drawn diagram of concept model
- The model can be any material(s) you choose, but the material choice(s) should relate somehow to your concept
- The model is not to be a physical space, but rather exhibit your logo/concept (i.e. focus on exhibiting relationships and meaning)
- The model dimensions must be approximately 8″ long x 5″ wide x 5″ high
Concept Model Diagram
- After you finish your physical model, draw a diagram which shows us how your model “works.”
- Here is the file of examples we looked at in class: Concept Diagram Examples
Before Thursday’s class, post your board to the blog. It should be 11×17 format, and JPEG file type. Keep the file size under 2mb. Categorize your post under your name and under “Post 3_Concept Model and Drawings.”
Bring your model to class, and be prepared to present your work.