PROGRAM & LAYOUT
For Assignment 6 you will outline your program for you store at its specific site, and produce a diagrammatic layout.
Your board should include the following:
- Program list/chart (program)
- Diagram(s) showing how your program is arranged to create your store (layout)
- Create a program specific to your store and store concept
- Use your site analysis to inform your program
- Show a list of spaces and their proposed square foot areas
- You can produce additional diagrams/drawings as necessary to create/develop/explain your program
- Your layout diagram should clearly show your proposed program spaces on the site
- Try to evoke your brand and concept both through your arrangement of program (content) and how your work appears visually on the page (representation)
- Make sure your store name and logo are somewhere on your board
Before Monday’s class, post your board to the blog. It should be 11×17 format, and JPEG file type. Keep the file size under 2mb. Categorize your post under your name and under “Post 6_Program & Layout.”
Everyone will have desk crits on Monday.