Career Goals

After Graduation I would like to get an internship that leads to a job. My Major is Communication Deign in the Broadcast module. Although I do love that I like to consider myself a jack of all trades I’d like to work in many different aspects in the design world. Id like my portfolio to show that. If I do something from the broadcast module, I really believe that shooting Pictures of different lighting showing different moods or portraits of people with a good background can show the aspects needed to make a video very appealing. a specific idea can be making a mini set with lighting that could show lighting on a set. Clear portrait shots that can show that i have good composition with people on screen and camera.

One thought on “Career Goals

1. rmichals

You could go in 100 different directions. If you want to emphasize narrative, you could do a series using a character, a doll or other toy that tells a story. You could do a series of portraits that use different lighting styles to demonstrate your lighting abilities. You could also take on an issue.