Getting Cross Train

Boatwrights Dinning Hall

I know Disney makes Magic for every guest and even for the Cast Members! I said to my Leader Mindy. She smiled and said, okay! So…? Shyly smile and said back, I would Disney to make an extract magic for me, I want to be cross trained. She looked at me and said: where?
This is how I started to get cross trained into another role “BOATWRIGHTS”, a dinning restaurant with a Southern style. Now I work at two locations Merchandise and Host (seater). I can not believe that she helped me to do this. It was not easy, I had to memorize all the menus and table nombers to take a test but it is worth the experience. Now I can said that I am having a super exciting experience and learning more about different area of Hospitality Management within the Walt Disney Resorts.

About Joe

Currently I am a Hospitality ambassador who believes that the new generation (including myself), are the future leaders of the Hospitality and tourism world. I have contributed to the successful service the Walt Disney world Resort Company deliver to the Hospitality world. An active volunteer to Give Kids the World, a non-profit organization where we help to bring the magic of the community to life for the families of kids that have life-threatening illnesses.

2 Responses to Getting Cross Train

1. What an impressive form of getting what you set your mind to. keep it up and continue to gain as many new skills as you can.

2. Qing B. Lin says:

I am super excited for you. Make sure to make the most out of it!!