Well, it all starts off with me listening to my alarm going on loud for about 5 minutes until I’ve had enough of it and turn it off. I get up from bed and go to my living room. I know that if I go to my living room, I will go straight to my xbox because I would usually watch tv on it or I will play some games with my friends before I go to work. But before all that happens I would check up on assignments that are due within a week or ones that are due a week after. I tend to make sure that I don’t have any late ones and to be consistent in handing in my homework on time. This morning my breakfast was a normal one; eggs, bread and a hashbrown with some iced coffee, a really basic meal if you ask me.

I checked blackboard for any class updates and only assignments I’ve seen was the assignment that’s due tomorrow, which by tonight, this would be an assignment past me will be working on. I go shower, get ready for work and leave my house. For me to get to work only takes about 20 minutes, unless I left early and just want to walk for a while; I arrive to work, clock in and wait for my duties and I do them thoroughly until it’s time to call it a day. Once I clock out I make my way home and take a shower to feel refreshed and head to my laptop to do the assignment. So that wraps up my day, and this assignment, which is the one I was talking about and is about to be handed in in about 5…4…3…2…1…