Below I have decided to share my intro to my ” literacy narrative”.  I want to share the idea that no matter how great someone is at something they will ultimately need help. I’m not the type of person to ask for much help and I’ll always try to come to a solution myself before reaching out but while writing this essay I realized how much help I received and that I’m grateful for in my literacy journey. I made this a reoccurring theme throughout my essay to highlight the importance of help and guidance for others.

“All the greats didn’t become who they are overnight. All the greats made sacrifices and went through triumphs along with failure to become who they are. While being great on their own everyone needs help along the way with something. Maybe that something will be the idea, or the work put in, but everyone will need help along the way. Help is a part of the journey and may be the best way to become the successful person anyone wishes to be. The journey of reading and writing for anyone starts at a young age and continues along with the growth of the person.”