My day starts at 6 or 7 when I wake up early to train soccer, or exercise by myself. I would consider myself a bit of an early bird, however sometimes I wake up at 9 or 10 if I just want to sleep, as sometimes I have this bad habit of turning off my alarm and going back to sleep. I stay in my small but very comfy bed until I have (the) energy to get up.  When I wake up, I go to my living room and make breakfast, usually a cheese sandwich or bread with scrambled eggs…and cheese (I really like cheese). After that, I shower, brush my teeth, and I start my day.

When I’m not doing exercise or soccer, I’m checking and doing my homework. Then I eat my lunch and I’m doing either homework or I’m chilling. At around 1.1;30, I pick up my brother from school as most of my family members are very busy at work. While I take my brother home, we talk about how my brother’s day at school went, a lot of soccer news because my brother has followed my passion for soccer when he was little, and he still likes it. We make it home and sometimes I eat with my brother once we get home, or I eat before I pick him up. After that, I do my homework, clean my room, listen to music, help my brother with his homework until around 5 and I go to practice with my soccer team. Its 1 hour to get there by train and I practice for 2.5 hours, and my dad usually picks me up as he works very close to the field that I practice at and takes me home. I end my day with dinner, a shower, brushing my teeth and either finishing up homework or chilling until I go to sleep like at 11 or 12. (And then you wonder why sometimes I wake up late, and just by reading this back, I really need to sleep early.)

During weekends, I have games to go to, I practice by myself sometimes if there are no games. I really this year to see my other family members like my dad, grandma, aunts, uncles and cousins as I want to see them for these first 2 months because I want to start practicing soccer as much as I can and improve even more. That would mean less time with my other family members, but this is a sacrifice that I need to do in order to be where I want to be, and every now and then, I could still pay my dad a short visit.

P.s: I do not work but I will as soon as I get my license around this month, most likely do door dash.