Week 13 – Capstone design: building solutions 2
- Topic: Capstone design 4
- Review your design project and plan for prototyping
In-class: Develop the selected solution
Design a Prototype (100 pts)
- Build a prototype.
- The prototype should include
- verification of key functions
- visual representation of your solution
- illustration of user experience
- design requirement – use Arduino
- The prototype can be a form of
- Computer simulation (CAD + scenario)
- 3D printed modeling
- With the prototype, you should be able to see if your solution addresses the problem requirements and constraints identified at the problem identification stage.
- Test your solution if it effectively work to help vulnerable people.
- In your group, develop a plan to implement your team solution.
- Be prepare for prototype and final presentation.
- Prototype due
- Dec 7th
- Final project due
- Dec 14th