Apple Restoration & Waterproofing – a Construction company with over 30 years of business is seeking a recent graduate with a 30 Hr OSHA card for full-time Project Manager position.
- Soliciting, estimating, bidding and procuring of projects.
- Interfacing with customers for their assigned projects.
- See that submittals, tests, mock-ups, and approvals are completed properly and efficiently.
- Overall responsibility for planning and monitoring of project schedules.
- Visit projects on intermittent basis, or as needed, and remain in touch with the ongoing site. conditions and the progress of the project.
- Review and track costs throughout the project.
- Manage the successful completion of every job.
Salary to be discussed. If interested, please send resumes to Lauren Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org
61 Jefferson Street
Brooklyn, NY 11206