SHPE-NYC Latinos in Sustainability group demonstrates SHPE-NYC and its leadership’s commitment to a sustainable future through innovative engineering, collaborative forums and education.The goal is to nurture and grow a community within SHPE that strives for a sustainable world. SHPE will continue to grow their Sustainability focused programming with Technical Presentations, Guest Speakers and Networking events and now a Fellowship Program!
About the Latinos in Sustainability Fellowship Program
The Latinos In Sustainability Fellowship Program will provide a selected student with a semester long hands-on experience in leadership and coordination around sustainability. The student will assist the program lead and other professionals on the team to:
- Promote Latinos In Sustainability and SHPE’s mission
- Coordinate events and collaborate with partners
- Strategize around workforce collaboration
- Organize training opportunities for our community
The fellowship will have a stipend for $500 and will expect 3-4 hours of work per week, over the course of a semester, in partnership with the program lead and other professionals on the team. There will also be a mandatory virtual weekly check-in and 2-3 in person check-ins.
If interested please submit a resume and a cover letter describing your interest in working in sustainability and in a leadership role in SHPE. Please submit this to email@example.com by December 9th.
If you have any questions regarding the role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empire Architectural Metal and Glass Corp. is looking for someone to fill an full time entry level position within their company.
- Manage bid solicitations (emails) and
- Print out architectural drawings for our estimating, drafting and project management departments.
- Eventually this position will be responsible for project submittals, generating hardware cuts, and other additional responsibilities as they grow into their role.
There will definitely be room to move up within the company. This will be a great place to start as you will be able to soak up a lot of information.
They are located in Queens, NY (College Point).
Office hours: Monday-Friday from either 7:00AM-4:00PM or 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
If interested, please send your resume to Maximo Nazario at email@example.com
Empire Architectural Metal & Glass Corp.
14-50 118th St, College Point, NY 11356
Office: (718) 321-1697 Ext 103 Fax: (718) 463-8176