First-year program (FYP) support first-year freshman and transfer student transiting to City Tech. They are looking for a student interested in being a Peer Mentor.
To learn more about this program click the link below
if you’re interested in applying fill out the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or return the form to Namm 506
JC Elite Construction mission is to become New York’s premier construction services provider and excel where others fall short. Their comprehensive services include all aspect of the construction project.
If you are a student who is eager to get into the construction industry, they are looking Assistant Super.
The job will be:
- Student will be required to do basic labor (cleaning job site, protecting current conditions)
- The student will need computer skills
- On the job training
- Could turn into a full-time job
- You will be required to be available to work Saturdays and some nights
If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com
Triumph Construction Corp is a multimillion-dollar construction corporation serving the entire New York metropolitan area. They are seeking to grow their company on a daily basis and because of that, they are looking for a full-time Assistant Project Manager that is willing to learn and grow from within the corporation.
- Learn and assists management throughout the bidding process of projects
- Will have knowledge on the scope of client contracts and project parameters
- Learn Scheduling
- Manages all personnel, subcontractors, and submittals
- Obtains all change order for out of scope work
- Speak with expeditor for permitting
- Attends Client and company project meetings
- Offers ideas for cost-effective approaches throughout the company
- Coordinates project close-outs
- Monitors overall profitability of the project
- Will need Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well with supervisors
Triumph offers a competitive benefits package which includes health benefits, the company contributed 401(k), and (PTO)- paid time off.
If you’re interested, please email your resume to Dominick Cuzzi firstname.lastname@example.org