Dear Future Student,

If you’re like me, you probably chose this class because it is writing intensive and you need it. If you’re like me even more you are not looking forward to a WI course. But I recommend looking forward to it! I don’t think I have enjoyed a class as much as I have this one. The work may seem like a lot, but the amount you learn makes up for it.

This class follows a certain schedule, and everything is clear and organized. This class allowed me to be confident in my writing and I hope it does the same for you. The different types of writing you do, strengthen your skills in all aspects. The creative and fun assignments make up for the lengthy stuff you read. But even those you wouldn’t want to take for granted. You can indeed learn so much.

My favorite assignment, we got to write a fictional short story. This allowed ,e to branch out and explore my thoughts. I used to hide from my thoughts. This class has made me want to buy a journal and write a million stories. I cannot say much except for that this was one of the best classes I’ve taken. You won’t regret it.

thanks for listening, Saba