ENG1141 Creative Writing, FA2021 OL20

active 11 months, 1 week ago
ENG1141 Creative Writing, FA2021 OL20
English
ENG1141

All writing is creative, including the writing you do for school, internet posts to social media, and text/email messages. Where there was a blank page–virtual or otherwise–and you fill it with your words, you have, in fact, drawn on your intellectual resources to create patterns of meaning with those words.

“Creative writing,” however, generally refers to poetry, fiction, drama, and some forms of non-fiction–memoirs and narratives that use the techniques of story-telling.

We will focus on understanding how form and meaning work together and on understanding the types and complexities of each genre–notably, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, drama, and cross-genres–so each student can begin to develop their unique, individual voice.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

AKM Ehsanul Haque (Final Portfolio)

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19k4Ohbs-4iKdWg0w3Itxf_rPTU63FswyK3Xb-YMNVEQ/edit?usp=shari […] See MoreAKM Ehsanul Haque (Final Portfolio)

Journal 9- Shagota Dasgupta

Dialogue writing was different for me because I had not ever done it. I had to go over old texts […] See MoreJournal 9- Shagota Dasgupta

Shagota Dasgupta (Journal 10)

Dear previous students, First of all congratulations on making it this far into college! This […] See MoreShagota Dasgupta (Journal 10)

No worries! See More

First i would like to start off by saying that is an amazing over. I enjoyed many aspects of you […] See More

I really enjoyed reading your chapbook. The cover was very inviting and adorable. The title […] See More