Some adjectives to describe Antigone and Ismene that come to mind within the first hundred lines of the play are suspenseful, intriguing, dramatic, climactic, tense, and contentious.  If I were to cast actors for their roles, I would cast Tyler Perry playing Madea for Antigone and cast Whoopi Goldberg as Ismene. I would choose this pair because I feel as though they would have great sister like chemistry on set while easily being able to project a genuine sibling rivalry when necessary.

If Creon lived in more contemporary times, I definitely imagine that he would be an avid user of twitter. I understand that he is now the king of Thebes but even if you strip him of that title it sounds as though he has very firm opinions of which he thinks brings great value to others. He justifies his reason for decreeing Polynices not to be given a proper burial based on the argument that Polynices was a traitor to the state. Overall Creon seems more emotional than logical in his explanation and thus there is no room for doubt that he would’ve had twitter fingers.  Using the conventions of the twitter platform, here is what lines 220-230 would sound like “Keep playing this game and watch you lose your life. For real tho.”