• Explain the genre you selected for presenting your information and why you feel this genre is appropriate and effective. What do you hope to accomplish with your piece (persuade, inform, agitate, galvanize, something else)? (approx. 100 words)
  • What are the elements and features of this genre? Some things to consider are the typical length, tone, and format. Also, think about how this genre is organized and how an audience typically responds. Make a list of at least five elements and features and describe each in a few sentences.
  • Explain how you will go about composing your piece. For example: What technologies will you use? What information will you include in your final product? How will you organize it?

for my unit 3 assignment I’m choosing to do a mind map or a brochure for my genre for the multimodial project I feel like that is the easiest way I can get my thoughts across and also I feel like the piece can help me to establish a sense of accomplishment so that people can have a clear meaning to what I’m trying to present. the typical length would be kinda length especially because my information is truly wordy. if I am doing the mind map then their would be several tones and colors to express certain tones. how I would go about compromising this piece is trying to get the word that stick our the most on one page and figure out what colors to put them with then try to get the overall word in the middle. I would use the wide web .