ENG1121 English Composition 2, FA2020 OL70

active 19 hours, 2 minutes ago
English
ENG1121

Together, we will explore and write within new genres, conduct research, and reflect on our writing practices. By the end of this semester, you’ll be able to analyze and participate in genres inside and outside of higher education. The aim is to build skills that will be useful in future coursework, the workplace, and in your personal lives. In other words, this course isn’t self-contained—we’re aiming to give you a toolbox of skills that you can apply to other classes and situations.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

• 1101 by Ruth Garcia, Prof. Suzanne Miller
  • 1121 by Ruth Garcia, Prof. Suzanne Miller

Yaire Castillo, Micro-Activity #21

Yaire Castillo 2 December 2020  ENG1121 Word count: 546 Part 1: In the […] See MoreYaire Castillo, Micro-Activity #21

Dyrisha John Micro Activity 21

Dyrisha John Eng 1121 Dec 2,2020 Word Count:535 Part 1: Look at the reflection […] See MoreDyrisha John Micro Activity 21

Micro Activity 20

Dyrisha John Dec 2,2020 Eng 1121 Word count:110 the activity in choosing to revise […] See MoreMicro Activity 20

The unit 3 multimodal project was such an amazing experience for me. I have never done anything […] See More

Hello , During week 12 and 13 I've been working on my slides, finding images and writing down […] See More

My work involves a cultural, ideological and political issue thought the world. Child marriage is […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.