ENG1121 English Composition 2, FA2020 OL70

active 17 hours, 45 minutes ago
English
ENG1121

Together, we will explore and write within new genres, conduct research, and reflect on our writing practices. By the end of this semester, you’ll be able to analyze and participate in genres inside and outside of higher education. The aim is to build skills that will be useful in future coursework, the workplace, and in your personal lives. In other words, this course isn’t self-contained—we’re aiming to give you a toolbox of skills that you can apply to other classes and situations.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

micro activity #3

Micro activity #3Dyrisha JohnEnglish 1121Word count 523To choose a discourse community one must […] See Moremicro activity #3

Karan Arakelyan: Micro-Activity #7

1)Listening to A.O.C's speech, it is clear that she is representing the female discourse […] See MoreKaran Arakelyan: Micro-Activity #7

Amrin Ahad // Microactivity #6

After reading Mary Wollstonecraft's speech, I was very inspired and moved. The theme of this […] See MoreAmrin Ahad // Microactivity #6

Hello Kevon, I believe you chose a very interesting quote. Wollstonecraft targets a stigma of […] See More

Hi Justin, I also believe that the quote " What is a nergro to the 4th of july?". I believe […] See More

Hello Dyrish, I agree with you. Douglas makes very strong claims followed by clear cut evidence […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.