ENG1121 English Composition 2, FA2020 OL70

active 2 months, 1 week ago
English
ENG1121

Together, we will explore and write within new genres, conduct research, and reflect on our writing practices. By the end of this semester, you’ll be able to analyze and participate in genres inside and outside of higher education. The aim is to build skills that will be useful in future coursework, the workplace, and in your personal lives. In other words, this course isn’t self-contained—we’re aiming to give you a toolbox of skills that you can apply to other classes and situations.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Acknowledgements: This course is based on the following course(s):

• 1101 by Ruth Garcia, Prof. Suzanne Miller
  • 1121 by Ruth Garcia, Prof. Suzanne Miller

Amrin Ahad // Micro-activity #22

To Whomever It May Concern, Hey, my name is Amrin Ahad. I was one of Professor Penner’s s […] See MoreAmrin Ahad // Micro-activity #22

Shania Marius Micro Activity 22

Shania Marius  December 15, 2020  ENG 1121 Dear Future Students,  Hi, I’m Shania a […] See MoreShania Marius Micro Activity 22

End of the Semester

Mates, we have done it ,we have reached the end of the semester hopefully y'all are doing good. […] See MoreEnd of the Semester

The unit 3 multimodal project was such an amazing experience for me. I have never done anything […] See More

Hello , During week 12 and 13 I've been working on my slides, finding images and writing down […] See More

My work involves a cultural, ideological and political issue thought the world. Child marriage is […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.