ENG1121 English Composition 2, FA2020 OL70

active 3 years, 1 month ago
English
ENG1121

Together, we will explore and write within new genres, conduct research, and reflect on our writing practices. By the end of this semester, you’ll be able to analyze and participate in genres inside and outside of higher education. The aim is to build skills that will be useful in future coursework, the workplace, and in your personal lives. In other words, this course isn’t self-contained—we’re aiming to give you a toolbox of skills that you can apply to other classes and situations.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: Jessica Penner

View the course(s) that this course is based on.

Shania Marius Micro Activity 22

Shania Marius  December 15, 2020  ENG 1121 Dear Future Students,  Hi, I’m Shania a […] See MoreShania Marius Micro Activity 22

End of the Semester

Mates, we have done it ,we have reached the end of the semester hopefully y'all are doing good. […] See MoreEnd of the Semester

Comment on "Discussion: How’s U3 Going?"

The unit 3 multimodal project was such an amazing experience for me. I have never done anything […] See MoreComment on "Discussion: How’s U3 Going?"

Hello , During week 12 and 13 I've been working on my slides, finding images and writing down […] See MoreComment on "Discussion: How’s U3 Going?"

My work involves a cultural, ideological and political issue thought the world. Child marriage is […] See MoreComment on "Discussion: How’s U3 Going?"

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.