A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

final reflection-shitty draft

I thought English was all about grammar and essays, but this class made me realize English connects us all. The topics were not about English, but about life. Curiosity, presentational personas, and many current topics in this class have strengthened my literate capabilities. I was always a writer and a reader. Writing down my thoughts, or reading childhood novels and perfected my lettered perspective. English holds emotion, opinions, passion, and wonder. It records the now and affects the future. To know that even a shitty draft is not a mistake when writing, gives you so much freedom and creativity to write about whatever you want. Since I am a writer, I have learned how to think like one, and see how others write too. In the beginning, I was afraid of tests and how to use OpenLab, learning during Covid is hard but I’ve adjusted since this has become our new normal. I’m very grateful that this class has pushed me to look at English through life’s struggles, differences, and questions.

1. Genesis

Hi ! I had the same thoughts about this too , This class felt like a way to express yourself ALWAYS especially towards writings ! The drafts have always made me think through , there was moments were I just wrote all my thoughts in unique way . For this I feel like you should add on that moment you felt scared , It would be perfect for that 1,000 word Final Reflection because US The READERS will get to see fear gone