• Start with one word that describes how you’re feeling about this course as we get started. No need to explain, but you can if you want to. 
  • Talk about your worries, concerns, reactions to the readings and/or to being an online student… whatever you want to. No censoring… except keep it kind of clean, please ;-). And
  • Add a picture that means something to you, and explain why you chose it — why does it mean something to you?

One word that describes how I am feeling about this course is “nervouslyhappy”.Why? Because I don’t even know how I will cope up with the virtual thing and god knows for how long. We all did last year of school virtually but this college is a huge thing. On top of that most of us lost our prom, graduation and what not and now the first semester of college too.

I am afraid that we are missing out a big part of our life and virtually everything is not helping it. This photo means a lot to me because this shows my journey throughout highschool with the beauties. This reminds me of all the ups and downs we went through together and we have a long journey ahead.