Intro Sergio Tello

Hey, my name is Sergio Tello, I am 23 years old and this is my 3 year at citytech. I am an architecture major and I currently just reenrolled to school last semester, I had taken off about 2 years if I remember correctly. I like to stay active, do sports, go out hiking, and any outdoors activities. I currently play soccer every week and occasionally baseball. I live in Fort Greene, Brooklyn not too far away from the school about 10-15 mins and I’m a big car enthusiast, I haven’t taken an English class since my first semester at citytech but I hope to get the best out of it and looking forward to starting the semester.

The picture above is just a picture I took years back when I used to play around with my camera settings. This spot to me just brings a lot of calmness if I’m ever feeling overwhelmed or just want to breathe dumbo is the place I go to for serenity. I love to travel, usually always driving to places no matter how far it is, something about driving through states and seeing the ” welcome” boards just makes it better than being in a plane and waking up at your destination. Thank you

1. Mark Noonan

Welcome aboard Sergio. That’s a great evening shot of the Brooklyn Bridge. It reminds me of the fine photojournalism that America has produced, a topic we’ll cover and which you might want to investigate further.