Summer 2021

Kyara Rouse, Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Kyara, my pronouns are she/her, and my major it dental laboratory technology.  I was born in Manhattan and currently reside in Queens, NY.  One of my favorite book genres is self discovery and the author Paulo Coelho is known for writing a lot of books based on that.  One of my favorite books from him is The Pilgrimage; it is very insightful and I recommend reading it.

1. Alejandro Xie

Hi Kyara, nice to meet you! That book sounds super interesting, I might check it out the next time I go to Central Library down by Prospect Park.

• Kyara Rouse

Hi Alejandro, I’m not a big reader but I instantly took a liking to this book, so I hope it’s a good read for you haha. It was nice meeting you and I hope we both do well this semester!

2. Esther Diaz

Hi, I also heard The Alchemist by the same author is also worth reading. I’ll take a look at the book you are recommending above, I assume Coelho is a talented author. Thank you and hope the best for you this semester!

• Kyara Rouse

Hi Esther, you won’t regret reading it and The Alchemist is a great book as well. Good luck this semester!

3. Esther Diaz

Hi, I also hear The Alchemist by the same author was also worth reading. I’m going to take your advice and read The Pilgrimage, I assume that Coelho is a talented author. Thank you and good luck this semester!

4. Mark Noonan

Welcome aboard Kyara.

Prof. Noonan