Faculty: Please edit this page to organize any additional course resources that you’d like to share with your students. Please delete this informational block when you are ready to share your site with your students. For help working with OpenLab Course sites, visit OpenLab Help.
Below please find links and support materials to help you succeed in this course and beyond. If you don’t find the resources you’re looking for, just ask!
- Lesson Plan Template: (google Doc Link)
- Creative Briefs: Dropbox Repository Link.
- Accessing your CUNY-Dropbox account
- Best Practices : Open Pedagogy project
- Hey Whipple Squeeze this. by Luke Sullivan
- How to Be a Graphic Designer without Losing Your Soul by Adrian Shaughnessy
- Ogilvy on Advertising by David Ogilvy
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
- Tipping point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Thinking with Type by Ellen Lupton