Architect: Yes or No?

There was a point in my life I heavily debated if continuing my education to become an RA was worth it. I was transferring from Queensborough community college with an associate in architectural technology. Problem was none of my design classes went through transferred to NYCCT. I was worried if I was wasting time in school where I could be working. I wasn’t in a position I couldn’t find a job because I have connections in the industry, but I asked myself is that as far as I’ll go? Being a registered architect for me is more then just a job its an accomplishment. That certification validates all my hard work and opens even more avenues to me. Before I always thought ill just be a General contractor one day and that’s it. But why stop there? Why not be the guy who designs and builds his structures. Some people enjoy a comfortable life and that is 100% fine. Personally, I want to see exactly how far I can go and push myself so I wont ever have the opportunity to sit in regret and say, “I could have done that”. Why not dream big and see where life take you even if its halfway around the world?